Women’s ministries upholds, encourages, and challenges women in their daily walk as disciples of Jesus Christ and as members of His church. Its objectives are :
- To foster spiritual growth and renewal.
- To affirm that women are of immeasurable worth by virtue of their creation and redemption
- To offer women’s perspectives on church issues.
- To mentor and encourage young Adventist women, creating paths for their involvement in the Church as they reach for their full potential in Christ.
- To minister to the broad spectrum of women’s needs.
- To cooperate with other departments to facilitate ministry to women and of women.
- To build good will among women to encourage mutual support and creative exchange of ideas.
- To mentor and encourage women and create paths for their involvement in the church.
To find ways and means to challenge each woman to use her gifts to further global mission.